I’m so fucking done with being treated like shit. I’m tired of being treated like my thoughts/opinions aren’t important. I’m fucking sick of being silenced, being told to be quiet because the TV is more important than what I have to say. I’m done. I’m so done with this family. I am so done with being treated like shit
Friday, January 31, 2014
Do you have those family members that you can’t stand but you like have
to love them because they’re family, but if they weren’t you wouldn’t
give them the time of day because if they weren’t family you wouldn’t
have the energy to put up with their shit and like every time their
mouth opens your kinda just like “stfu" in your head? And
I’m so fucking done with being treated like shit. I’m tired of being treated like my thoughts/opinions aren’t important. I’m fucking sick of being silenced, being told to be quiet because the TV is more important than what I have to say. I’m done. I’m so done with this family. I am so done with being treated like shit
I’m so fucking done with being treated like shit. I’m tired of being treated like my thoughts/opinions aren’t important. I’m fucking sick of being silenced, being told to be quiet because the TV is more important than what I have to say. I’m done. I’m so done with this family. I am so done with being treated like shit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment